Monday, December 14, 2009

Mean Sick Baby!!!!

1. Here is a list of antics from today....Brody ripped my glasses off my head stripping the screw and making the lens fall out
2. He beat the crap out of the Christmas tree because he was mad at me
3. He threw himself down and cried about a dozen times
4. He didn't get his way and literally kicked the lazy susan open and in one swipe emptied everything into the floor (this actually happen the other day, but was worth mentioning)
5. He threw all his books off his bookshelf and into the toybox

So, I am going to hurt someone!! I'm a little short tempered and emotional today anyway, so I can't figure out if I need to cry or beat the crap out of him. grrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

  1. Can you imagine if there were 2 little ones around you probably wouldn't have any hair...from pulling it out. Aunt Dinah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh that's how it goes with kids.You love em and thats it.Every parent feels that way sooner or later .The good ones don't retaliate.We survive and so do they.

    ReplyDelete