Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Girl Sample

Well folks, I am 29 weeks now. That means I only have 10 more weeks until our sweet baby girl will be joining us on the outside. I am very excited and cannot wait to hold her in my arms, but I am scared as well. I worry about my one on one time with Brody and I am afraid of hurting his feelings with the attention that she will require. I hope that all of you will visit to help me and Brody make this transition a bit easier. Now that I am teared up, I'll move on to another subject.

The pregnancy is pretty uneventful, which is a nice switch from my experience with Brody. I have the usually aches and pains and have learned (and am stilling learning) the importance of drinking lots of water (especially in a St. Louis summer)...ugh. Baby Girl Sample is MUCH more active than Brody ever was and is constantly trying to punish me by shoving her head into my bladder or pressing on my sciatic nerve. OUCH! I do hope that her activity level is not proof of "what is to come". I did read that activity in the womb is NOT indicative of activity outside the womb...so I'm going with that for now...ha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have officially agreed on a name. I am really excited because this name holds special meaning to many in our family. Our baby girl will be named Caroline Josephine. This name is the reverse of Rich's paternal grandmother (Josephine Caroline)....the middle name of my step grandmother Marcella Caroline....and Rich's Aunt Edie's middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment