Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bored! and into everything!




I started the month out with an email to Nana to not be alarmed if she found Brody on her doorstep. Brody has devised clever ways to distract me to get something he wants. A prime example would be when he went into the kitchen and opened the dishwasher and started playing with the silverware (knives to be exact). I quickly rushed him out and closed the dishwasher. In the seconds it took to do so, Brody had ran back in the living room and grabbed my fruit punch. In attempting to drink it, he spilled it everywhere! Later that evening he did the same thing again. I guess I need to start drinking out of sippy cups.
The icing on the cake took place during our bedtime routine. Brody got out of the bath tub and streaked down the hall...ran to the corner of his room....AND PEED! Brody has not even tingled outside his diaper since he was an infant. I literally just sat down and cried.


2 comments:

  1. Grandma says he is a stinker just like you were at that age. But sure cute!!! We look almost everyday watching for new pictures and his adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you send me messages on here. It lets me know that I'm not just blogging to myself! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete